Q: What are your office hours?
A: Our offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Q: How do I schedule an appointment?
A: Please call one of our offices to schedule your appointment. Patients are seen by appointment only.
Q: How long will my first appointment last?
A: Your first appointment may take up to an hour. When emergencies occur, your doctor may run late and, if so, we will ask for your understanding and patience.
Q: What should I bring to my appointment?
A: Please bring the following:
- All medications in their original containers with their labels
- Insurance cards
- Medical records, if applicable
- Primary care physician authorization
- Other information that is pertinent to your visit
- If you are a first-time patient, please arrive early to complete patient registration forms if you have not already completed them prior to your visit.